From: norman@oravax.UUCP.UUCP
Subject: Attribute Grammar for Ada
Date: Wed, 25-Mar-87 11:58:31 EST	[thread overview]
Date: Wed Mar 25 11:58:31 1987

We're interested in constructing a program synthesizer for Ada using the
Cornell Synthesizer generator and an appropriate attribute grammar for Ada.
Does anyone know about the work that's been done with attribute grammars
for Ada? We're particularly interested in finding something in machine-readable
form, if possible. We're also interested in grammars for Anna, the annotation
language for Ada developed at Stanford.

Norman Ramsey
Odyssey Research Associates
(607)-277-2020