From: MUCM000@ECNCDC.BITNET (Fred.Seaton@ADA20.ISI.EDU,@wiscvm.wisc.edu:MUCM000@ECNCDC.BITNET, WIU  309/298-1502)
Subject: Grace Hopper
Date: Thu, 19-Mar-87 10:30:00 EST	[thread overview]
Date: Thu Mar 19 10:30:00 1987

Not that this has anything to do with Ada, but with all the talk of Grace
Hopper, I thought I'd ask here.  Ms. Hopper was supposed to give a talk
this week (Monday the 16th) at Monmouth College and had to cancel at the
last minute.  I've heard two stories so far:  1) a broken hip (God, I
hope not); 2) a broekn hand.   Has anyone out there heard anything about
her condition?  I was really looking forward to hearing her speak.

Thanks.  Fred Seaton, Western Illinois University.