From: Nyberg@ADA20.ISI.EDU (Karl Nyberg)
Subject: SUspension of INFO-ADA
Date: Thu, 22-Jan-87 20:02:09 EST	[thread overview]
Date: Thu Jan 22 20:02:09 1987

Pending the promulgation of specific policies on what is and is not
appropriate material for INFO-ADA, the mailing list is suspended
indefinitely.  Incoming mail will be reviewed on an individual basis,
and be retransmitted as I (yes, that is a capital I, for emphasis)
deem appropriate in the interim.

Comments, suggestions, recommendations, etc. are welcome.  BUT, the
policy of the sponsor (DoD) will be the final authority.

-- Karl --
-------