From: choinier@MITRE.ARPA (Captain Jacques Choiniere USA)
Subject: reply to Jan Skarvall
Date: Mon, 5-Jan-87 08:06:39 EST	[thread overview]
Date: Mon Jan  5 08:06:39 1987

Sorry about the bother but my host couldnot find his host.

Jan Skarvall,
  I am a monitor of a tranlator project.  The versions translated are
           HONEYWELL
COBOL 68 and FORTRAN 66 to Ada on the DEC Ada VAX Compiler.  A DG was used
at first, but was not really up to the task.  Our final technical
report has been turned in, and the Institute for Defense Analysis is
doing the testing for us.  Upon test completion and the normal red tape,
the software will be released to the Simtel20.  Expect it there in 3 to 4
months.

Jacques C. Choinere
CPT, USA
WIS JPMO/Advanced Technology Division