From: Mart van de Wege <mvdwege@mail.com>
Subject: Re: ANN: GtkAda contributions v2.13
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 07:15:17 +0200
Date: 2012-05-14T07:15:17+02:00	[thread overview]

> http://www.dmitry-kazakov.de/ada/gtkada_contributions.htm
>
> Changes to the version 2.12:
>
> The procedure Send of Generic_Message has now the Timeout parameter to
> break possible deadlocks when messages are posted upon application
> completion.

Dmitry,

Your Debian -dev package will not install on Debian Sid, due to a
dependency on libgtkada2.24.0-dev (Sid has 2.24.1).

Usually I'd patch the build scripts and rebuild the package, but either
I'm being stupid, or the sources you offer for download don't contain
the build scripts.

Mart

    --- AJS, quoting an uncertain source.