* ANN: GtkAda contributions v3.14 released
@ 2015-10-20 16:23 Dmitry A. Kazakov
From: Dmitry A. Kazakov @ 2015-10-20 16:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

The library extends GtkAda 3.8.3/4. It deals with the following issues:

- Tasking support;
- Custom models for tree view widget;
- Custom cell renderers for tree view widget;
- Multi-columned derived model;
- Extension derived model (to add columns to an existing model);
- Abstract caching model for directory-like data;
- Tree view and list view widgets for navigational browsing of abstract
caching models;
- File system navigation widgets with wildcard filtering;
- Resource styles;
- Capturing resources of a widget;
- Embeddable images;
- Some missing subprograms and bug fixes;
- Measurement unit selection widget and dialogs;
- Improved hue-luminance-saturation color model;
- Simplified image buttons and buttons customizable by style properties;
- Controlled Ada types for GTK+ strong and weak references;
- Simplified means to create lists of strings;
- Spawning processes synchronously and asynchronously with pipes;
- Capturing asynchronous process standard I/O by Ada tasks and by text
buffers;
- Source view widget support.

http://www.dmitry-kazakov.de/ada/gtkada_contributions.htm

Changes to previous version:

- Minor bug fixes;
- GTK 3.10 compatibility issues.

--
Regards,
Dmitry A. Kazakov

* Re: ANN: GtkAda contributions v3.14 released
@ 2015-10-28 11:37 ` Mart van de Wege
From: Mart van de Wege @ 2015-10-28 11:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

> The library extends GtkAda 3.8.3/4. It deals with the following issues:

Thank you for your trouble.

I get a Hash Checksum error on two dependencies though, on:

http://dmitry-kazakov.de/distributions/pool/main/libg/libgtkada3.8/libgtkada3.8_3_amd64.deb
http://dmitry-kazakov.de/distributions/pool/main/libg/libgtkada3.8/libgtkada3.8-dev_3_amd64.deb

Regards,

Mart

    --- AJS, quoting an uncertain source.

* Re: ANN: GtkAda contributions v3.14 released
@ 2015-10-28 18:07   ` Dmitry A. Kazakov
From: Dmitry A. Kazakov @ 2015-10-28 18:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Wed, 28 Oct 2015 12:37:50 +0100, Mart van de Wege wrote:

> "Dmitry A. Kazakov" <mailbox@dmitry-kazakov.de> writes:
>
>> The library extends GtkAda 3.8.3/4. It deals with the following issues:
>>
> Thank you for your trouble.
>
> I get a Hash Checksum error on two dependencies though, on:
>
> http://dmitry-kazakov.de/distributions/pool/main/libg/libgtkada3.8/libgtkada3.8_3_amd64.deb
> http://dmitry-kazakov.de/distributions/pool/main/libg/libgtkada3.8/libgtkada3.8-dev_3_amd64.deb

Thanks for reporting. My FTP server is not very reliable when uploading.

I uploaded these files again.

--

@ 2015-10-29 11:06     ` Mart van de Wege
From: Mart van de Wege @ 2015-10-29 11:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

F> On Wed, 28 Oct 2015 12:37:50 +0100, Mart van de Wege wrote:
>
>> "Dmitry A. Kazakov" <mailbox@dmitry-kazakov.de> writes:
>>
>>> The library extends GtkAda 3.8.3/4. It deals with the following issues:
>>>
>> Thank you for your trouble.
>>
>> I get a Hash Checksum error on two dependencies though, on:
>>
>> http://dmitry-kazakov.de/distributions/pool/main/libg/libgtkada3.8/libgtkada3.8_3_amd64.deb
>> http://dmitry-kazakov.de/distributions/pool/main/libg/libgtkada3.8/libgtkada3.8-dev_3_amd64.deb
>
> Thanks for reporting. My FTP server is not very reliable when uploading.
>
> I uploaded these files again.

Thanks, that fixed it.