From: Laurent Guerby <guerby@acm.org>
Subject: Re: Discrete random
Date: 11 Sep 2000 20:23:32 +0200
Date: 2000-09-11T18:22:27+00:00	[thread overview]

Mathias Dolidon <matd@netcourrier.com> writes:

> OK. Thank you. And I'm sorry to disturb the newsgroup with my beginner's
> questions but I really didn't see what the problem was.

There's no disturbance of newsgroup with beginner questions (at least
IMHO).

BTW, may be you should look a bit at the Ada Rationale
<http://www.adapower.com/rationale/index.html>, the Part Three has an
overview of most of the standard package, and
<http://www.adapower.com/rationale/rat95-p3-a.html#3> has a few notes
on random number generation.

--
Laurent Guerby <guerby@acm.org>