From: rose@Shasta.ARPA
Subject: Re: Questions about Ada
Date: Mon, 10-Feb-86 13:12:40 EST	[thread overview]
Date: Mon Feb 10 13:12:40 1986

In article <2608@sdcrdcf.UUCP> steve@sdcrdcf.UUCP (Steven Holtsberg) writes:

>Does anyone know the definition of a "single entry"?

Task entries can be either single entries or members of an entry family.
Thus, entry family members CANNOT be overloaded.  This should answer your
question.  My favorite undefined buzzphrase in the LRM is "unconstrained
types with discriminants," which I eventually found out includes not
only discriminated record types, but also private types with a discriminant
part (whose full type declaration must thus be a record type).

-- David.