From: tim@trident.datasys.swri.edu (Timothy Barton)
Subject: Re: GNAT/DOS GUIs
Date: 6 Feb 95 21:24:49 GMT
Date: 1995-02-06T21:24:49+00:00	[thread overview]

In article Mike.Gardner@po.cle.ab.com (Mike Gardner) writes:

>Before I can move to an Ada development environment, I must determine my
>options for GUI support.

snip.. snip..

Any chance you'd be a great guy and summarize your findings?  GUIs (including
Windoze 3.1) are now such a critical component of nearly every development
effort.  It would be great to see what options are available for using
GNAT for Windows and Windows/X11 development.

I know of only two options: ScreenMachine and HeraGraphics.

Timothy J. Barton                         tim@trident.datasys.swri.edu
Southwest Research Institute (SwRI)       (210) 522-3540
San Antonio, Texas                  "Smooth seas do not make skillful sailors"