From: Jim Rogers <ada_daddy@my-deja.com>
Subject: Re: Q:ADA/Java/C++ feature mapping question!?
Date: 2000/01/20
Date: 2000-01-20T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <8672ec$e28$1@fleetstreet.Austria.EU.net>,
  "alex" <nulldevice@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> my question should be easy to answer for anyone who knows C++/Java
and ADA.
> Unfortunately I only know C++&Java :-(.
>
> Question: What are the corresponding ADA keywords to the given
C++/Java
> features, and which keywords do exist in ADA which have no
representation in
> C++/Java, and what do they mean.

You can also look into a work produced by Simon Johnston comparing
the syntax features of Ada and C++. This work is available in two
forms. The more complete form is a book that should be available on
Amazon.Com, and an HTML document available from www.adahome.com.
The WEB version was written in 1995, so it has not been changed
to keep up with changes in the C++ standard. It should be a good
starting point to answer your questions.

The web page is titled: Ada-95: A guide for C and C++ programmers

--
Jim Rogers
Colorado Springs, Colorado USA

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/