From: "Skynet News" <dpdscell@skypro.be>
Subject: Ada 95 and UML.
Date: 2000/01/20
Date: 2000-01-20T16:35:46+00:00	[thread overview]

Looking for information about how to describe an Ada95 program using UML as
a (delailed) design language.
Before I've used Buhr diagrams, and with them is straight forward to move to
the code because you have icons representing tasks, packages, entry points
to tasks and so on. Now with the UML diagrams: how do I tranlate a class to
Ada 95 structure?

Please HELP!!!!

J. Morcate
jmorcate@computer.org