From: carlislemc@my-deja.com
Subject: Ada Letters
Date: 2000/01/20
Date: 2000-01-20T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

As the new editor of Ada Letters, I would like to strongly encourage
you to submit articles for publication.  Over the past year, we've had
many interesting article on topics ranging from the new Conformity
Assessment, to Reusable Components, to licensing and other ways to
better commercialize Ada.

In order to simplify the submission process, we are now accepting
electronic submission of articles.  Send an e-mail in postscript, Adobe
Acrobat, or MS-Word format to Pat Rogers (progers@classwide.com), our
Technical Editor.  I'd appreciate a courtesy copy at
carlislem@acm.org.  Text should be formatted for an 8.5"x11" page with
one inch margins on each side.  Do NOT include headers/footers or page
#s (we add these ourselves).

Articles should be of general interest to the Ada community, from book
reviews, and simple "how-to"s to more complicated technical submissions.

If you have any feedback on how we can make Ada Letters more useful to
you, please let me know.

--Martin

Martin C. Carlisle
Assistant Professor of Computer Science
United States Air Force Academy
DISCLAIMER:  This content represents the author's
opinions, and not necessarily those of the US Air
Force Academy or the US Air Force.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.