From: lin@post.com (Lin)
Subject: Re: Ada with Protected Object & Importing C program in Linux
Date: 15 Sep 2001 10:14:50 -0700
Date: 2001-09-15T17:14:51+00:00	[thread overview]

After I get rid of the Java shared library from the compile command,
the program works fine.

Actually, I need to use Ada to create JVM via a C program in Linux,
and the Ada program includes a protected object to update data as
well. That is, the compile command needs to include Java shared
library(-ljvm, -lhpi, -ljava). Without the protected object, Ada can
create JVM successfully,but when adding the protected object, it
raises the "segmentation fault". It seems that the protected object in
Ada is not compatible with Java shared library.

Anybody has ever used the combination of Ada protected object and Java
shared library?

Many Thanks,
Linda