From: lin@post.com (Lin)
Subject: generate stub
Date: 7 Jun 2001 05:06:56 -0700
Date: 2001-06-07T12:06:57+00:00	[thread overview]

Under the Gnat3.11p on Windows, I want to compile the package "remote"
to generate client stub and server skeleton. Following the rule that
the client stub package body should be generated by "remote.ads", and
the server skeloton should be generated by "remote.adb". I try to use
the following commands, but fail, any clues?
------
gcc -c -gnatzc %dir1%\remote.ads
copy remote.* %client%\remote.adb
gcc -c -gnatzr %dir1%\remote.adb