From: Ed Falis <falis@ma.aonix.com>
Subject: Re: Using ADA in pure DOS
Date: 2000/01/19
Date: 2000-01-19T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <089a47c5.84e1ded2@usw-ex0102-015.remarq.com>,
  elta <c.walterNOc.SPAM@essaim.univ-mulhouse.fr.invalid> wrote:
> We are a group of Young Engineer, and we are using the object Ada for
> windows bundle pack. Each Year, we are participing to the French
> Robotic Contest E=M6 near Paris (ranked 5th/183 teams).
> We wanted to use ADA because it is very simple to create task, and use
> all the mecanism provided for embedded applications.
> For now we use Object Ada for Windows with TNT, but it seems that Aonix
> has not ship the TNT dos extender with the library TNTemul.dll (for
> using it on 486Sx our target). Pharlap give us no response, so this
> solution does not work right now.

I got a call from the ObjectAda product manager on Friday.  He'd been
contacted by Phar Lap.  I explained what the issue is, and he was going
to be talking to Phar Lap again to try to get it resolved.  You should
try contacting someone at Phar Lap support again, or give it a few
days for them to work something out.

- Ed

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.