From: hauser@AEROSPACE.ARPA
Subject: How Portable?
Date: Thu, 18-Dec-86 18:46:48 EST	[thread overview]
Date: Thu Dec 18 18:46:48 1986

I am looking for any reports on projects that have been
done which demonstrate Ada portability.  Our resident
skeptics would like to see evidence that Ada programs
compiled for two different instruction set architectures
really produce the same output results.  Any information
or pointers will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

E. Hauser
hauser@aerospace.arpa
(213)336-4363