From: howell@MITRE.ARPA (Chuck Howell)
Subject: TANSTAAFL
Date: Thu, 18-Dec-86 01:46:16 EST	[thread overview]
Date: Thu Dec 18 01:46:16 1986

Karl,

"TANSTAAFL  - There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch"
			-- often attributed to Chuck Howell ]
Thanks for the attribution, but before I get slapped with a
lawsuit by a pack of crazed attorneys for aphorism theft, I need
to set the record straight: TANSTAAFL was coined by Robert Hienlein
(?sp?).  I guess I might as well admit that "A penny saved is a
penny earned" isn't mine, either.  I lied.

    Chuck