From: DSDC-SDT2@GUNTER-ADAM.ARPA (Walt Livingston)
Subject: Re: SIMTEL-20 survey
Date: Mon, 15-Dec-86 09:32:32 EST	[thread overview]
Date: Mon Dec 15 09:32:32 1986

In the "for what it's worth department", I have volunteered to act as the
go-between for sites that do not have ARPA/MILNET access right now.  I
represent the World Wide Military Command and Control (WWMCCS) and
WWMCCS Information System (WIS) arenas, and have distributed some of
the NOSC tools to DoD sites.  We in the WWMCCS world will have our
mainframe validated compiler available in a very short while.  We do have
a mini-computer (Honeywell Level-6, DPS-6) compiler available right now,
and I expect interest to pick up very rapidly in a few months.

Walt Livingston
WWMCCS Operating Systems Manager
Gunter AFS, AL

-------