From: larry@JPL-VLSI.ARPA
Subject: Ada on IBM VM/CMS
Date: Thu, 4-Sep-86 22:23:40 EDT	[thread overview]
Date: Thu Sep  4 22:23:40 1986

Two companies claim products for CMS: Intermetrics & Telesoft.  Neither is
validated as far as I know, though the Telesoft was.  However, it had major
problems with size and performance which Telesoft claims have been fixed
with their 2nd generation "Telegen2" products.

A completely different topic: I keep seeing advertisements of "Ada compilers
for the PC."  So far only Alsys has been validated; most the others don't
seem to have any chance (or even intention) of producing a validatable
compiler.  Isn't it about time for AJPO to lower the boom on these people
for mis-using the Ada trademark?
                                         Larry @ jpl-vlsi.arpa