From: hogan@AEROSPACE.ARPA
Subject: Ada Rationale
Date: Tue, 27-May-86 17:52:54 EDT	[thread overview]
Date: Tue May 27 17:52:54 1986

Ichbiah wrote a draft update of the rationale based on the ANSI 1983 version
 of Ada.  This draft is dated January 1984.  Last I checked, the Ada InformationClearing House at the Ada Joint Program Office was selling copies.

Does anyone else on the net know the status of this draft.  Has Ichbiah finishedit ?

I personally would like to encourage Jean to finish the draft and publish as
a book.

mike hogan