From: JMUNGLE@USC-ISIF.ARPA (Jerry Mungle)
Subject: Mixing Ada and Pascal (VAX system)
Date: Thu, 13-Mar-86 17:04:37 EST	[thread overview]
Date: Thu Mar 13 17:04:37 1986

  We are currently transfering programs from Pascal to Ada.  Some of the Pascal
programs are moderate size, and extend over several source files.  So, we have
replaced the source files one by one - being in the VAX environment, one is
supposed to be able to do things such as that (makes up for using VMS :-).

  However, there seems to be a problem using access types (pointers) and
discriminant records (variant records).  The access type variables don't
point to the proper places.  Has anyone else tried this??  Any suggestions??

  ADVthanksANCE !!!!
-------