From: baskette@TI-EG.CSNET (Jerry_Baskette)
Subject: Translators
Date: Mon, 10-Feb-86 08:48:00 EST	[thread overview]
Date: Mon Feb 10 08:48:00 1986

I am attempting to gather information on th ecurrent status of translator
work. I am only interested in translators that convert to Ada. I would
appreciate hearing about current work, existing translators, planned work,
evaluations, prices, performance details, etc.

Thank you for your time,

Jerry Baskette

baskette%ti-eg@csnet-relay

Texas Instruments, Inc.
M/S 8007
P.O. Box 801
McKinney, Texas 75069

Note: If you recieved a similar request from me in the past couple of weeks,
please disregard. I have now been informed that ECLB was changed to ISIF. I
haven't seen the messages I sent to ECLB so I suspect no one has.