From: Brosgol@MIT-MULTICS.ARPA
Subject: Re: Validated Ada for IBM PC
Date: Mon, 10-Feb-86 10:35:00 EST	[thread overview]
Date: Mon Feb 10 10:35:00 1986

A slight correction to the information about Alsys that was sent out
in Joel Schnoor's message of 6 February 1986:

1. Our address is:
      1432 Main Street
      Waltham, Mass. 02154
(The phone number was correct as given-- (617)890-0030)

2.  The Alsys compilers on the Apollo and Sun workstations have been validated.

3.  Our compiler on the PC/AT will be prevalidated shortly.  We are trying
to reach this goal before the SIGAda meeting later this month in
Los Angeles.

Questions on status, price, etc., should be forwarded To Lee Ehrlichman,
VP of Sales.

Ben Brosgol
VP ?/ Tech. Dir., Alsys, Inc.