From: SCHNOORJF@GE-CRD.ARPA (SCHNOOR JOEL F)
Subject: Validated Ada for IBM PC
Date: Thu, 6-Feb-86 09:27:00 EST	[thread overview]
Date: Thu Feb  6 09:27:00 1986

Date:  6-FEB-1986 09:24
From: Joel Schnoor (General Electric - CRD)
Sender: SCHNOORJF
To: info-ada@isif@smtp
--------
Topic:  Ada Compilers on an IBM pc

General Transformation Corp. was scheduled to have a validated compiler
for an IBM PC/XT or an IBM PC, with hard disk, by the end of 1985.
I haven't heard anything more about this.  The person to
contact from General Transformation Corp. is Mark Zielinski at (415) 644-0702.

ALSYS has (or is expected to have shortly) a validated compiler for the
IBM PC/AT, Apollo, and Sun workstations.  For more information, write:
                        ALSYS, Inc.
                        400-1 Totten Pond Road
                        Waltham, MA 02154
                        (617) 890-0030

R&R Software is scheduled to produce a validated compiler sometime in 1986,
for the IBM PC and the PC/AT.  For more information, write:
                         R&R Software
                         P.O. Box 1512
                         Madison, WI
                         (608) 244-6436

I haven't seen metrics on any of these, but at least they are (or will be)
available.

                      Joel Schnoor
                      SCHNOORJF@GE-CRD

--------