From: contr23@NOSC-TECR ("CONTR23")
Subject: REQUEST INFO ON ADA MULTI PROCESSOR SYSTEMS
Date: Mon, 27-Jan-86 08:02:00 EST	[thread overview]
Date: Mon Jan 27 08:02:00 1986

There have been a number of papers published in the literature concerning
the topic of Ada and multi-processor systems.  Several implimentations
of distributed Ada systems utilizing logical processes on a uni-processor
have been successfully completed.  At present I know of no comerically
available Run Time Kernal that supports an embedded multi-processor
system developed in Ada.  Several vendors claim to have an embedded
multi-processor system in devlopement, however, these will probably not
become available until the summer of 86.  If anyone is working with an
Ada multi-processor system(or developing one) and/or has vendor information
on a Ada multi-processor system, I would be most interested discussing
some concerns that have devolped on a recent project.

Jim Baldo Jr.
CONTR23@NOSC-TECR.ARPA

------