From: Nyberg@USC-ISIF.ARPA (Karl Nyberg)
Date: Sat, 25-Jan-86 15:10:09 EST	[thread overview]
Date: Sat Jan 25 15:10:09 1986

The INFO-ADA mailing list has grown to almost 250 addresses, some of which
provide further redistributions, as well as a connection into the USENET
newsgroup net.lang.ada.  I intend in the next few weeks to attempt to
consolidate a number of the individual addresses at some sites and attempt
to create additional local redistributions.  I will send mail to each group
of users as the process takes place, to attempt to insure that nobody gets
dropped.

-- Karl --
-------