From: Stephen Leake <stephen_leake@stephe-leake.org>
Subject: Re: Status of GNADE ODBC under Debian 64-bit
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2012 05:51:09 -0400
Date: 2012-09-07T05:51:09-04:00	[thread overview]

As far as I know, there is no current Debian maintainer for GNADE. I was
the maintainer, but I've resigned, partly because the code is hard to
maintain in the first place, and needs to be re-written.

I suggest you switch to gnatcoll, which includes Ada front-ends for
postgres and SQLite3 (but not ODBC). That code is better written, and
actively maintained, supported by paying customers.

It also includes higher-level object oriented front-ends.

If paying customers lobby for ODBC support, it will happen.

--
-- Stephe