From: "Pascal Obry" <p.obry@wanadoo.fr>
Subject: Re: ANNOUNCE: AWS an Ada Web Server
Date: 2000/01/15
Date: 2000-01-15T19:26:31+00:00	[thread overview]

I've just uploaded a new version of AWS to my homepage.

I've changed a bit the framework and there is now a partial client side
implementation of the HTTP protocol.

Look at the agent demo which takes an URL as parameter and display the
retrieved Web page. The protocol does not handle lot of things yet (like
proxies),
but it should work for simple Intranet URL.

Pascal.

--| http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/pascal_obry
--|