From: Stephen Leake <stephen_leake@stephe-leake.org>
Subject: Re: [Ann] Ada Database Objects 0.4.0 is available
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 03:25:22 -0500
Date: 2013-02-16T03:25:22-05:00	[thread overview]

Georg Bauhaus <rm.dash-bauhaus@futureapps.de> writes:

> On 15.02.13 11:43, Stephen Leake wrote:
>> Stephane Carrez <Stephane.Carrez@gmail.com> writes:
>>
>>> The Ada Database Objects is an Object Relational Mapping for the Ada05
>>> programming language.
>>
>> How does it compare to GNATColl, which has a library for this?
>
> (I'm not the one to answer, but am pretty sure that Stephane Carrez's
> implementation of several OSGi/Enterprise style components in Ada will
> meet common expectations,

There's an interesting concept!

I have no idea what "common expectations" would be for such things. I
guess you mean "similar to several other existing products", which I am
not at all familiar with.

> and integrates existing Java knowledge

Zero, in my case. I have written some small Java programs, including an
Android music player, but none deal with databases.

> with
> any Ada project. Since many of the aforementioned concepts have been
> through some iterations, they are in a field proven state, too.)

Pointers, please.

--
-- Stephe