From: Nancy Nancarrow <nnancarrow@iee.org.uk>
Subject: Re: Ada Docs/Books - Elaboration, other complex stuff
Date: 2000/01/12
Date: 2000-01-12T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <387b23ee.18250265@news.demon.co.uk>,
  sploo@spikyfish.com wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Does anyone know of any good papers or books on the 'complex' features
> of Ada 95? I seem to run into quite a few problems due to elaboration,
> tasking and other such issues.

For your information there is a tutorial on "The use of Ada in real time
systems" in April in London which may be helpful to you.  the tutors
are: Prof. Alan Burns, Dr Iain Bate, Dr Neil Audsley and Prof. Andy
Wellings.
For further information please check:
http://www.iee.org.uk?Events/a06apr00.ht

--