From: "Philipp Boeni" <boeni@dplanet.ch>
Subject: Using C dll from Ada95
Date: 2000/01/11
Date: 2000-01-11T07:58:29+00:00	[thread overview]

Hello everybody!
I want to use a C-dll (created with Visual Studio 6) in Ada95 (Aonix IDE
7.1.2). Ada-Target: Command-Line App (Win32). The DLL uses the following
function exportation: #define DLLExport extern "C" __cdecl (dllexport) and
is NOT using any MFC enhancements...
So what exactly do I need from the dll to build the Ada-project? If I use
the "myDll.lib"-file (added to the Ada link-path), I receive a Link
1006-error (error seeking file, could not reach address...) and if I do not
use the lib-file, the linker complains about an undefined external symbol
(the exported function name, that a want to call from Ada)...

Thanks for any help....

Philipp Boeni, University of Applied Sciences Aargau, Switzerland