From: nic!jonesm@ucsd.edu  (Mathew Jones)
Subject: PIWG
Date: 25 Nov 91 23:35:37 GMT	[thread overview]

Hi. Where does one find a list of the scores of various machine
on the PIWG benchmarks? We just got the scores for our Alliant
FX/2800 and compared them to ada Letters PIWG Winter 1990,
the scores are from circa 1987, and the Alliant looks pretty good.
However in the last four years this have probably improved.
So where could I find the let us say 10 best times on PIWG,
I am particulatly interested in the HP PA stuff, the IBM
RS/6000 work stations, because they claim awsome Specmark scores.

Matthew Jones
jonesm@cerf.net