* final version of Ada Reference Manual in info format
@ 2012-12-26 20:44 Stephen Leake
From: Stephen Leake @ 2012-12-26 20:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

The final version of the Ada Reference Manual in info format is now
available at http://stephe-leake.org/ada/arm.html

--
-- Stephe

* Re: final version of Ada Reference Manual in info format
@ 2012-12-27  2:52 ` Randy Brukardt
From: Randy Brukardt @ 2012-12-27  2:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

"Stephen Leake" <stephen_leake@stephe-leake.org> wrote in message
> The final version of the Ada Reference Manual in info format is now
> available at http://stephe-leake.org/ada/arm.html

You mean the Ada 2012 RM? There are a lot of "final Ada Reference Manual"s
out there.

Do you want me to post this one on the Ada RM page (which I need to update,
it still points at Ada 2005)?

                            Randy.

* Re: final version of Ada Reference Manual in info format
@ 2012-12-28  1:39   ` Stephen Leake
From: Stephen Leake @ 2012-12-28  1:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

> "Stephen Leake" <stephen_leake@stephe-leake.org> wrote in message
>> The final version of the Ada Reference Manual in info format is now
>> available at http://stephe-leake.org/ada/arm.html
>
> You mean the Ada 2012 RM? There are a lot of "final Ada Reference Manual"s
> out there.

Yes, I should have put "2012" in my message.

> Do you want me to post this one on the Ada RM page (which I need to update,
> it still points at Ada 2005)?

That would be good.

--
-- Stephe