From: Bakin@MIT-MULTICS.ARPA ("David S. Bakin")
Subject: Re: Ada Professionalism Document
Date: Sun, 1-Dec-85 21:25:00 EST	[thread overview]
Date: Sun Dec  1 21:25:00 1985

[OK I know this isn't the proper forum but ... ]

Has anyone heard of some sort of joint ACM/IEEE committee on Computing
Sciences Accreditation?  1)  Where is the proper place to look for information
about it?  2)  Is anyone participating/following up on this committee?
3)  Does anyone know how such a committee would affect me, a working
"software engineer"?

Private replys to me, including I hope, someone to tell me what ARPA
mailing list is discussing this stuff  -- Dave (Bakin -at mit-multics)