From: BRYAN@SU-SIERRA.ARPA (Doug Bryan)
Subject: intermetrics and diana
Date: Fri, 27-Sep-85 18:03:29 EDT	[thread overview]
Date: Fri Sep 27 18:03:29 1985

I think it is GREAT that Intermetrics gives its users full access to the
Diana Trees.  I also agree with Stavros that it is unreasonable for a
"user" to need to re-invent the front end.

But, as far as I know, Intermetrics is the only Ada compiler vendor which
provides this feature.  Please currect me if I am wrong.

doug
-------