From: mfeldman@seas.gwu.edu
Subject: Re: NEW HTML Ada 95 RM!
Date: 1999/12/30
Date: 1999-12-30T18:58:18+00:00	[thread overview]

In a previous article,  David Botton  <David@Botton.com> writes:
>* Thanks to Jerry Van Dijk's Texinfo RM95 we now have a new HTML RM 95
>available!! (With out those very special (c) notices from our friend at
>AdaHome)
>http://www.adapower.com/rm95/

Fantastic! This is a great job! I suggest only that you add a bit more
of a title page to indicate that this is an HTML-annotated version of
the "official" electronic version published (and still copyrighted) by
Intermetrics. We devotees understand all that, but a new user might
not realize that this really is a formal standard, not just thrown
together by some Ada fans!

>The Texinfo version is available for download via ftp at:
>ftp://ftp.adapower.com/pub/rm95texi.zip
>The HTML version is available for download via ftp at:
>ftp://ftp.adapower.com/pub/rm95html.zip

Excellent. I notice there's no prohibition here against installing
it on other servers.:-)

>* The Ada 95 Rationale is available also thanks to Laurent Guerby
>http://www.adapower.com/rationale/
>and can be downloaded from:
>ftp://ftp.adapower.com/pub/rat95html-1.07.tar.gz

Good job all around! This will be very useful. Thanks, Jerry,
Laurent, and David!

>--
>David Botton
>www.AdaPower.com

Mike Feldman

     -----  http://newsone.net/ --  Discussions on every subject. -----
   NewsOne.Net prohibits users from posting spam.  If this or other posts
made through NewsOne.Net violate posting guidelines, email abuse@newsone.net