* Apex Ada to C Interface
@ 1999-12-29  0:00 jeffg99
From: jeffg99 @ 1999-12-29  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

On an HP-UX 10.20 box, I have an Apex v3.0.1 Ada
program that calls a C-language procedure. The
call to the C procedure appears to be not
working. (The very same source code works fine
when compiled on a Solaris box using Apex
3.0.0b.) Having not worked on this code for
years, I only vaguely recall something about the
order of the parameter types (value versus
reference) or about passing strings or some such
that made a difference. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.
                                     Jeff

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

* Re: Apex Ada to C Interface
@ 1999-12-30  0:00 ` Robert Dewar
From: Robert Dewar @ 1999-12-30  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <84duiq$c90$1@nnrp1.deja.com>,
  jeffg99@my-deja.com wrote:
> On an HP-UX 10.20 box, I have an Apex v3.0.1 Ada
> program that calls a C-language procedure. The
> call to the C procedure appears to be not
> working.

Surely this is something your Ada vendor can sort out for you?
If you are using Ada 95, then check if your compiler follows
the IA that is relevant, and see if your program is consistent
with this.