* ADA Compilers/Editors
@ 1996-12-03  0:00 stuart.greig
From: stuart.greig @ 1996-12-03  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Okay Guru's,

Let me in on the secret...

Where can I get a respectible package designed for the editing and
compiling of ADA code ???

It can be for NT or Sun ....

Please answer directly or I may not hear you....

Thanks....

* WNT or Sun Ada development environment (was: ADA Compilers/Editors)
@ 1996-12-03  0:00 ` Larry Kilgallen
From: Larry Kilgallen @ 1996-12-03  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <849597086.14681@dejanews.com>, stuart.greig@acslink.aone.net.au writes:

> Where can I get a respectible package designed for the editing and
> compiling of ADA code ???

Aonix sells something called ObjectAda which runs on the Intel
(but not Alpha or PowerPC) version of NT.

> It can be for NT or Sun ....

and I would respectfully suggest that titles include OS limits...

> Please answer directly or I may not hear you....

although I realize a lot of the inadequate titles come from write-only
participants in the group.

Larry Kilgallen