* Ada Web Server (AWS) hosting
@ 2013-01-29  8:54 Maciej Sobczak
From: Maciej Sobczak @ 2013-01-29  8:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I'm pleased to announce that Inspirel offers a hosting service for AWS-based projects:

http://inspirel.com/aws-hosting/

The purpose of this service is to promote good practice in web development (which is commonly going against sound software engineering principles) and to foster collaboration between individuals and smaller teams that would like to use Ada for their projects but are frequently limited by the availability of dedicated hosts.

--
Maciej Sobczak * http://www.inspirel.com

* Re: Ada Web Server (AWS) hosting
@ 2013-01-29 14:36 ` Patrick
From: Patrick @ 2013-01-29 14:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Maciej

I am interested in this but have one concern. I am in Canada.

Most of my customers are universities. About 70% are in the  U.S and 30% are in Asia, Europe and Canada. Where would my IP resolved to? It might hurt my SEO if it was outside of the US

Thanks-Patrick

* Re: Ada Web Server (AWS) hosting
@ 2013-01-29 22:38   ` Maciej Sobczak
From: Maciej Sobczak @ 2013-01-29 22:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

W dniu wtorek, 29 stycznia 2013 15:36:26 UTC+1 użytkownik Patrick napisał:

> I am interested in this but have one concern. I am in Canada.
>
> Most of my customers are universities. About 70% are in the  U.S and 30% are in Asia, Europe and Canada. Where would my IP resolved to? It might hurt my SEO if it was outside of the US

The data center that hosts the physical infrastructure is located in Poland, in the Warsaw area. It belongs to the biggest provider in this part of Europe and offers very good connectivity.
I'm not sure how this could affect your SEO efforts - in the era of everything-in-the-cloud services the physical location should become less and less relevant (especially when it constantly changes).

--
Maciej Sobczak * http://www.inspirel.com