From: Robert Dewar <dewar@gnat.com>
Subject: Re: Tips for conversion from Apex to GNAT
Date: 1999/12/26
Date: 1999-12-26T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <s6ccap5h45153@corp.supernews.com>,
  "Arthur Schwarz" <aschwarz@acm.org> wrote:
> Just did that (original on Sun/Solaris, GNAT on Win95
machine).

I would also like to emphasize the RCI route, where you use
APEX for development and GNAT for production execution. We
have been working with Rational to help them improve this
RCI interface, and we expect that this approach will get
more convenient as time goes by (changes are being made
to both GNAT and Apex to facilitate this RCI route).

Robert Dewar
Ada Core Technologies

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.