From: R R <rrr.eee.27@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Interruption Handling using zfp compilation flag
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2012 07:57:38 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2012-12-09T07:57:38-08:00	[thread overview]

On Dec 9, 2:08 am, Vinícius Franchini <viniciu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Rolf. I let the "Off by one" go.
>
> I tried to use the Avr-Ada, but the size of the .hex increase very much. Maybe this happened because I did something wrong when including the lib. So I decided to "translate" my C routines into Ada. I know I'm reinventing the wheel, but this is aiding me to learn Ada.
>
> Att,

Executable size is paramount on little microcontrollers. Just guessing
on your environment I can imagine two possible causes:

1. You use your own build environment without the gpr-files from AVR-
Ada.  You then might miss stripping off all unused routines and data
at link time (--gc-sections)

2. avr-uart.adb requires manual setting of a boolean constant.  If
not, the code for polled and interrupt driven UART communication ends
up in the hex file

Please send me direct email to rolf dot ebert dot gcc at gmx dot de