From: tim@trident.datasys.swri.edu (Timothy Barton)
Subject: Re: Ada development under OS/2
Date: 2 Dec 94 21:01:45 GMT
Date: 1994-12-02T21:01:45+00:00	[thread overview]

We have been using the Alsys Ada compiler for over a year.  We have developed
a real-time data acq. system which talks via TCP/IP to a Sun.  A group of
folks down the hall from me have used it to develop a PM application that
the USAF uses to monitor phone calls (you don't want to know any more about
that project :-)

The compiler comes with bindings to PM.  We wrote our own bindings to IBM's
TCP/IP.  The compiler works fine.  We have had a few very minor problems, but
the two projects mentioned are having no real problems.

Timothy J. Barton                         tim@trident.datasys.swri.edu
Southwest Research Institute (SwRI)       (210) 522-3540
San Antonio, Texas                  "Smooth seas do not make skillful sailors"