* Looking for CRC32 Routine
@ 1999-12-21  0:00 Heiko Ottenbacher
From: Heiko Ottenbacher @ 1999-12-21  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I am looking for a stable CRC32 Routine programmed in ADA-95. The
procedure I am looking for has to be called with a programname and will
generate a CRC32 Checksum for this programname.

If u know where I can get one please send me an email to:

ottenbho@trick.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de

TNX & Merry X-Mas!

Regards, Heiko Ottenbacher

PRIV: heiko@heiko-ottenbacher.de	http://www.heiko-ottenbacher.de

"Jeanny, quit livin' on dreams
 Jeanny, life is not what it seems
 Such a lonely little girl in a cold, cold world
 There's someone who needs you" - Falco

* Re: Looking for CRC32 Routine
@ 1999-12-21  0:00 ` Ian Clifton
From: Ian Clifton @ 1999-12-21  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

>I am looking for a stable CRC32 Routine programmed in ADA-95. The
>procedure I am looking for has to be called with a programname and will
>generate a CRC32 Checksum for this programname.

There's some code implementing CRCs of various kinds in the PAL:

ftp://ftp.cdrom.com/pub/ada/userdocs/html/cardcat/crcada95.html

--
Ian Clifton                   Phone: +44 1865 275631
Dyson Perrins Laboratory      Fax:   +44 1865 275674

* Re: Looking for CRC32 Routine
@ 1999-12-21  0:00 ` David C. Hoos, Sr.
From: David C. Hoos, Sr. @ 1999-12-21  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Heiko Ottenbacher <ottenbho@trick.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de> wrote in
message
t.de...
> Hello,
>
> I am looking for a stable CRC32 Routine programmed in ADA-95. The
> procedure I am looking for has to be called with a programname and will
> generate a CRC32 Checksum for this programname.
>
> If u know where I can get one please send me an email to:
>
> ottenbho@trick.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de

Check out the site:
http://www.cs.kuleuven.ac.be/~dirk/ada-belgium/software/#CRC