From: Robert Dewar <dewar@gnat.com>
Subject: Re: Best Ada environment for 68k & PowerPC embedded software ?
Date: 1999/12/19
Date: 1999-12-19T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <38511935.AB05075A@rdel.co.uk>,
  chris@rrds.co.uk wrote:
> Why not try GNAT? Its free and can cross compile to most
> things. The whole world will support you then, for free.

Don't be too sure about the whole world supporting you if you
use unsupported software!

If you are serious about wanting to try out GNAT, please be
sure to contact the sales department at sales@gnat.com to
arrange for an evaluation of GNAT Professional technology.
Then you will be able to get support from Ada Core Technologies
which is more to the point!

GNAT Professional definitely supports cross development for the
68K, and we have a number of customers using this configuration.

Robert Dewar
Ada Core Technologies

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.