* GPS 2014 LGL
@ 2014-10-01 15:10 tonyg
From: tonyg @ 2014-10-01 15:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

In the debian wheezy version of gps I could do a control A then a control tab to have my code formatted.
Does anyone know how to do this on the gps 2014 downloaded version from adacore?

* Re: GPS 2014 LGL
@ 2014-10-01 16:05 ` David Botton
From: David Botton @ 2014-10-01 16:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

Take a look under Edit | Key Shortcuts - you can customize anything you want.

* Re: GPS 2014 LGL
@ 2014-10-02  6:44 ` Egil H H
From: Egil H H @ 2014-10-02  6:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Wednesday, October 1, 2014 5:10:27 PM UTC+2, tonyg wrote:
> In the debian wheezy version of gps I could do a control A then a control tab to have my code formatted.
>
> Does anyone know how to do this on the gps 2014 downloaded version from adacore?

Format selection is now just Tab instead of Control+Tab, by default

* Re: GPS 2014 LGL
@ 2014-10-02 13:04 ` tonyg
From: tonyg @ 2014-10-02 13:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Wednesday, 1 October 2014 16:10:27 UTC+1, tonyg  wrote:
> In the debian wheezy version of gps I could do a control A then a control tab to have my code formatted.
>
> Does anyone know how to do this on the gps 2014 downloaded version from adacore?

Thanks Guys!