* 30 Mascot Entries Posted :)
@ 2015-03-15 15:43 David Botton
From: David Botton @ 2015-03-15 15:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

I've posted the Mascot Entries - http://gnoga.com/mascot.html

The Judges will be receiving additional documentation today and tomorrow sent by various entries explaining their art. I will try and post that info as well to the site over the next day or so, but was excited to let people see the 30 entries we have as soon as possible.

The Judges are the non-contest participating donors, plus representing SigAda David A Cook and representing Ada Europe Ahlan Marriott

Luke Guest
David Howells
Jeffrey Creem
Duncan Sands
David Rees

The winner will be announced March 27, 2015 :)

David Botton

* Re: 30 Mascot Entries Posted :)
@ 2015-03-16  2:34 ` David Botton
From: David Botton @ 2015-03-16  2:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

I forgot to mention also that AdaWorks a corporate sponsor of the contest will also be providing a judge.

The text sent with any entries was also now added to the Mascot page.

David Botton

On Sunday, March 15, 2015 at 11:43:30 AM UTC-4, David Botton wrote:
> I've posted the Mascot Entries - http://gnoga.com/mascot.html
>
> The Judges will be receiving additional documentation today and tomorrow sent by various entries explaining their art. I will try and post that info as well to the site over the next day or so, but was excited to let people see the 30 entries we have as soon as possible.
>
> The Judges are the non-contest participating donors, plus representing SigAda David A Cook and representing Ada Europe Ahlan Marriott
>
> Luke Guest
> David Howells
> Jeffrey Creem
> Duncan Sands
> David Rees
>
> The winner will be announced March 27, 2015 :)
>
> David Botton

* Re: 30 Mascot Entries Posted :)
@ 2015-03-16  2:36   ` David Botton
From: David Botton @ 2015-03-16  2:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

I forgot to mention also that AdaLabs a corporate sponsor of the contest will also be providing a judge.

AdaLabs - http://adalabs.com

David Botton