From: Robert Eachus <rieachus@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: ANN: OpenGLAda 0.5 released
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2017 12:07:01 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2017-10-22T12:07:01-07:00	[thread overview]

On Thursday, September 28, 2017 at 5:11:19 PM UTC-4, Felix Krause wrote:
> It has been a long time since I released an OpenGLAda version, and an
> even longer time since I announced it here. After laying around
> abandoned for quite some time, there was interest in OpenGLAda in the
> recent year, so I decided to put some work into it. The result is a new
> release that's available on GitHub as usual [1].

Very nice and worthwhile work.

I stay away from doing the graphics parts of applications.  I tend to work on the guts of inner loops spread across multiple CPUs without displays.  The windowing is for the user interface, and tends to run on user workstations.

I was wondering if you have looked at Vulkan?  Again, for my purposes your binding is a nice to have guide, but way to heavy to use.  I'm trying to migrate some compute cores to GPUs when I'm healthy. :-(