From: sandy@fantasy.cs.umass.edu (Sandy Wise)
Subject: Classic Ada reference request
Date: 10 Jan 90 02:33:00 GMT	[thread overview]

Does anyone have references to Object Oriented extensions to Ada, particularly
a product called "Classic Ada"?  Please mail them to me, I will summarize to
the net.
	/s

sandy@oread.cs.umass.EDU          WISE@cs.umass.EDU          Arxin@UMass.BITNET
         Alexander Erskine Wise        Software Development Laboratory
Disclaimer: The opinions above are ficticious, any similarity to opinions