* [Q] Emacs initialisation for Ada mode (w. GNAT)
@ 1996-04-19  0:00 Super-User
From: Super-User @ 1996-04-19  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

Does anyone have any nice emacs initialisation (~/.emacs) files they
would care to share with others? I have done what it says in the info
files for the ada mode, but I think it might be nice to customise some
function keys, e.g. F5 compile, F6 next error and so on. Also I'm not
too sure about some bits (e.g. GEI and XREF). I think I may need some
more lisp files (you can just tell I'm not that hot on Emacs can't you).

If so could you cc: to my e-mail address.

Thanks

Chris Morgan

-- chris.morgan@baesema.co.uk

* Re: [Q] Emacs initialisation for Ada mode (w. GNAT)
@ 1996-04-22  0:00 ` John McCabe
From: John McCabe @ 1996-04-22  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Super-User <root@baesema5.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>Hello,

>Does anyone have any nice emacs initialisation (~/.emacs) files they
>would care to share with others? I have done what it says in the info
>files for the ada mode, but I think it might be nice to customise some
>function keys, e.g. F5 compile, F6 next error and so on. Also I'm not
>too sure about some bits (e.g. GEI and XREF). I think I may need some
>more lisp files (you can just tell I'm not that hot on Emacs can't you).

Can you give us a bit more detail on what version of emacs and what
version of ada-mode you have please?

Best Regards
John McCabe <john@assen.demon.co.uk>

* Re: [Q] Emacs initialisation for Ada mode (w. GNAT)
@ 1996-04-23  0:00 ` Laurent Guerby
From: Laurent Guerby @ 1996-04-23  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

John McCabe writes
:
: >Does anyone have any nice emacs initialisation (~/.emacs) files they
: >would care to share with others? I have done what it says in the info
: >files for the ada mode, but I think it might be nice to customise some
: >function keys, e.g. F5 compile, F6 next error and so on. Also I'm not
: >too sure about some bits (e.g. GEI and XREF). I think I may need some
: >more lisp files (you can just tell I'm not that hot on Emacs can't you).
:
: Can you give us a bit more detail on what version of emacs and what
: version of ada-mode you have please?

   I've  made  a  web  page with  simple  instructions and  a complete
downloable set of files for  Ada/Emacs configuration, accessible  from
my home page, or directly at the URL :

   http://www-eleves.enst-bretagne.fr/~guerby/conf.html

[Note for Chris: I've just added the  standard .emacs file as provided
by Rolf Ebert ;-]

--
--  Laurent Guerby, student at Telecom Bretagne (France), Team Ada.
--  "Use the Source, Luke. The Source will be with you, always (GPL)."