From: blancolioni@blancolioni.org (Fraser)
Subject: Re: What is the best Xwindow, window98 program to use frames with ada?
Date: 1999/12/07
Date: 1999-12-07T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

paene lacrimavi postquam "Muller Boris" <bomet@cybercable.fr> scripsit:

>As a matter of fact, your last answer was the good one. I'm in need of a GUI
>for Ada.
>And would like two things:
>- a accomplished GUI for Ada
>- that could be used under Linux and Microsoft Window ( I feel that this
>point cannot be solved).

Happily, you feel wrong in this.  Try GtkAda (http://gtkada.eu.org),
which is an Ada binding to Gtk (obviously!), and runs on both Win32
and X Windows.  If only there was a MacOS version ...

I've used GtkAda quite a bit, and I like it.  I haven't tried it on
Windows though, but you can see what raw (non-Ada) Win32 Gtk looks
like at http://user.sgic.fi/~tml/gimp/win32/

Fraser.